Thursday, June 3, 2010

{Halle's growing up..literally}

This is what I came home to from work today w/ specific instructions:
1. I am to start knocking anytime I need to go into Halle's room.
2. I am to knock because she could be hiding her money. (all $2)
3. I am to knock in the morning, because she could be getting undressed.
(please note the smiley faces and the hearts. At least she broke it to me easy)


Halle's Kindergarten Graduation
(please note my daughter is a head taller than the other kids)

Full of smiles, this one was.


Totally humoring my mom w/ this picture. I grew up hearing the phrase"Carrie close your legs!"...please refrain from the "that's what she said" jokes...thank you!


I've never seen someone fight a smile so hard!





2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh Carrie, I love this so much. That girl is adorable. Is 5 the age when kids start to get modest? I find Maggie in the yard naked at least 3 days a week.

When can we play?

Annelise said...

Carrie, our moms must of grown up in the same generation!
She is so cute! I love that she is already a teenager and hanging warning signs on the door- Where does she pick up this stuff! Anyways good going and hope you're all doing well.