Thursday, September 29, 2011

{hello again}

Yep, it's that time of year again! Time for me to recommit and do better on my blog. This is solely for me to keep a "journal" about my life and kids....shocking I know, cause the Hopkins' household is pretty exciting for others to read about.
Updates for our family:

-all the kids are in school! Both boys are preschool and Chris and I feel like we've officially entered the "taxi stage" of our life. It's a little tricky w/ both of us working full time but it works.
-Halle is in second grade and loves it! She did her first science experiment, (a lava lamp) and it was so fun to watch her give her presentation to the class. Oh how easily entertained 7 yr olds are....I forgot.
-Last but not least, we're are expecting baby number 4!!! It's amazing to me how i dodged the "morning sickness" bullet w/ my first 3 and caught w/ this one. Why?!? Why number 4? Aside from that, I couldn't be more excited to be able to have another child. I'm almost 5 months now and I'm very excited to have another baby in my house!... it's been a while.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yay Carrie! Baby #4 is the luckiest child in the world. Its probably twins--I had morning sickness like crazy with my twins. ha ha. So I guess I should say congrats on babies #4 and 5. Miss you.