Sunday, May 3, 2009

Business in the front and a PARTY in the back!!!


So my boys' have needed a haircut for a good 2-3 months now and I finally decided to do it. You don't understand why I have to mentally prepare myself for it....it's because Spence screams the ENTIRE time. Not cries, not whines, but screams and shakes the whole time. This adorable son of mine is scared of EVERYTHING. You'd think he'd be used to the clippers by now. He had 6 haircuts before his first birthday. I'm not kidding, my boys are half monkey. I tried to get before and afters of Ethan and Spencer but I didn't even want to deal w/ Spencer and the camera....I think you can get how bad they both needed it by this picture of them with Halle.














I really thought of leaving it like this and not saying anything to my mother-in-law when I dropped him off at her house the next morning. I wanted to see if she would have said something to me.

5 comments:

Spence and Car said...

you really have the cutest kids ever!!! and hair cut can be difficult...i still cry...oh wait i just don't cut my hair.

Amy Pulley said...

That little smirk is the epitome of Ethan... what a little stud!

Sharise said...

Haha, if mom wouldn't have, I would!! I'm not afraid to tell it like it is :D I definitely don't envy you that job though.

Mandy said...

Hey Ryan and Landon need haircuts too, can you come over?

Micah said...

I wish you would have left it!! Where's your baby, they all look so grown up!! I need to come see you!