Monday, September 8, 2008

Camping trip

While on a camping trip w/ some of our friends a couple weeks ago. Our friend Tim took some pretty cute pictures of our kids! Thanks Tim. Halle's dilemma: wanted to go in the river w/ her dad and fish, but didn't want to get all wet. Solution: take clothes off and fish in her underwear. Smart girl!

Anyone that has met our kids are very familiar w/ this expression. Notice they both have the same look on their face. This is the morning after we had already spent a whole day w/ everyone! Disclaimer to anyone that tries to make my kids smile, you know the grocery store, park, doctors...coworkers....it takes at least an hour to get comfortable around people. It's funny!

Ethan kept eating dirt. I really thought we were passed this stage!


4 comments:

Mandy said...

Okay so with the smiling thing your kids are basicly you and Chris. I love the fishing in her underwear. Isabel saw me looking at this and said "tell that girl to give me my fishing pole", she has the same one.

Micah said...

Love the pictures!! I would love to go camping with you, 24-7 Carrie = 24-7 laughter. I bet you had a good time. Miss ya!

The Hopkins said...

Micah,

You are quite the crack up yourself! I miss us working together. i know I tell you that all of the time, but I really do. We were some funny girls together. Are you guys going to come to Utah for Christmas or Thanksgiving? If so, lets definitely get together!

Teresa said...

Carrie I found you through the great blogging world(or Sarahs blog)How are you? Your family is so adorable!
Teresa Bushman Adams