Monday, September 1, 2008

No business!

I have no business doing a blog! I've been sitting here for over 20 minutes trying to figure out how to post a stupid picture! Is this like the time that my sister, Amy, tried to take me snowboarding? "Don't worry," she said. "Everyone falls down on their first time, you'll be so much better next time we come". Well, there wasn't a next time folks! After having people refuse to get on the lift w/ me, falling 45 times and having to roll out of the way of the other skiers and snowboarders exiting off of the lift, I rode the snowboard down the mountain like it was a sled! Jalyce or Brooke I'm putting the responsibility on you two to teach me how to do this. Good luck!

2 comments:

Micah said...

You did it!! What are you struggling with?? You will be an expert in no time. Don't be too funny all the time, it's not fair! Call me if you need help, and Im not promising that I will be able to help......
I will help you take off the word verification, I hate it!!

Mandy said...

What I would have given to be there. I would have ridden on the lift with you so I could laugh at you.