Monday, September 8, 2008

Millions of Peaches!



Well, I'm officialy my mom! Ask me what I did this weekend? Friday night I......drum roll please.........made 17 pints of peach freezer jam. Then my crazy Saturday night consisted of me and my wonderful husband, Chris staying up until 2 a.m canning 22 quarts of peaches. Watch out folks, it gets pretty wild in the Hopkins' home. As I was peeling my hundredth peach, I asked Chris if he felt like we had become our parents. We both agreed that we had, and we're okay w/ it! I love my husband, I love my boring weekend, and I love my life!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I miss you guys. i wish I was able to have a whole night canning peaches with my husband. You need to come to Boise.

The Hopkins said...

Mandarooski,
I miss you too! I was just thinking about you the other day, I drove by your old house. I was thinking about the first time we hung out and we didn't get home until around 2 a.m. We had so much fun. That's such a late night for us. I really would love it if we came up or you guys came down, so lets plan it!

The Hopkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.