Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You don't love me!

My daughter, Halle, is hilarious! She drives me crazy, good crazy, about 75% of the time! Last night my brother and mom were over watching t.v. w/ chris and I. The movie was starting to get a little gory, and it was getting close to Halle's bed time, so I told her it was time for bed! Unlike my friend Micah's daughter, who suddenly gets paralysis of the legs during her temper tantrums, my daughter starts spewing ridiculous things at me. So....when I told her it was time for bed she started crying and throwing her little temper tantrum. I told her to stop and she looked at me and said, " you don't love me! You don't even like me!" I seriously start laughing about it right now, a day later. The 8 yr old in me wanted to respond and say, "No, no I'm not a big fan of you right now. You're right!" But, don't worry..I told her I always love her even though I didn't like what she was doing...blah, blah, blah. She's ridiculous!

She came up to me tonight, out of the blue, and said: "I'm going to lick your face and kill your boobs!" What? I don't even know if I should laugh or be scared! For all of you who are thinking she overheard me and Chris dirty talking....NO! We're much more imaginative than that!
For as crazy, hectic and loud as my house can get at times. It definitely is never boring! Kids really do say the funniest things!

14 comments:

Heidi said...

You're going to make me pee my pants. Thanks for the comic relief.

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Hey Care bear...i hope you don't mind me checking in to see how you and your cute family are! Your kids are so darn cute, and comical too! Your family pics are adorable! Time sure flies...kids grow up too fast. I can't believe Tre is already a year. Would you wanna meet up with some of us girls for a play date in the near future??? Holla back when you've got time! Love ya, Fia

Hayley said...

oh so funny- I just would like to be a fly on the wall in your house. So crazy that we grew up to be moms eh? I do remember SARK-man. Laughed hard about it again- thanks for the memory.

Marlyce said...

That is too funny. The lick your face part sounds about right though.

Micah said...

Carrie, come on, you know how I feel about "sex" talk. I will no longer be able to read you blog, it makes my face turn red :)
Ohhhh, I miss the laughter we shared and my akwardness!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Hey Carrie...just a little FYI Denae created us a PHS 1999 blog! Check it out! Love ya!

Brooke said...

Oh Carrie you always make me laugh i love the stories you share.
And I loved the soup today it was yummy I will have to get the recipe

Snyder Family said...

I love your stories!! They are so funny!!

Mandy said...

I love it. Where did she come from. You did not need to tell us it was not from you and Chris. Blogspot won't let you put the things you and Chris say on the internet.

{Erica} said...

CARRIE!!! I just found your blog through fia in a round about way! I'm so glad I found you. you have an adorable family! how have you been? I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog! Keep in touch and let me know how you're doing!
~Erica

Spence and Car said...

CARRIE!!! i found you!!! fia let me know about this class of 1999 and i'm so excited! could your kids be cuter..no, could you be cuter..no way. i miss you, and love seeing your cute face.

Megan said...

Carrie Loveridge! Holy crap. Your little family is adorable. I hope Halle doesn't kill your boobs. That sounds painful. Well, nursing twins s killing my boobs. But whatev.

Megan said...

Hey Carrie!! Your family is adorable! How have you been? Are you still in Utah? So glad I found you!!
Megan Mecham Arakawa

Kimberlee said...

YEAH!!! My long lost friend! I think about you ALL the time! Let's definitely get together! email me kimberleeblake@gmail.com