Thursday, October 30, 2008

8 is GREAT!

I just got my first tag from my friend, Carly...so here it goes...
8 tv shows i watch:
1. The office
2. The fringe
3. The biggest loser ( not this season though, the contestants are really pissing me off!)
4.30 Rock
5. espn...not by choice!
6. espn2....again not by choice
7. sports center...actually I do enjoy this because Kenny Maines is hilarious!
8. The food network..drive inns, diners and dives, and the iron chef we are valiant watchers of. Also, that gross guy that eats crazy animals and things that shouldn't be eaten. I don't know his name but it's disgusting!
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up while it was still dark outside...I hate that!
2. Changed diapers
3. Raked leaves, played in them with my kids.
4. Went to work....boo!
5. Changed more diapers
6. Made dinner
7. Did dishes
8. Went to sleep way too late. Yes 11:00 is too late for me! It was a really boring Wednesday. You should hear about my Thursdays, they're wild!
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Chris being done with school, so I can quit my job! Don't worry, I've already given them my 2 year notice....May of 2010 I'm outta there! I like to think I'm that irreplaceable and it will take them that long to find a suitable replacement for me.
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Ethan to be potty trained..I've been putting it off and it's time.
5. The weekend
6. Tax season...I love my kids, especially around jan/feb because they are some good deductions and credits. I love them for other reasons too, calm down.
7. The day when I don't get woken up by kids at night. How sad is it that it's my 4 year old that wakes me up?
8. To be able to make a comment in church without rehearsing it 10 times in my head first.....Oh, I also want to be a powerful speaker like my husband.
8 things on my wish list:
1. My own house
2. Chris to be graduated
3. To be skinny
4. To have more babies, which won't help w/ my number 3 wish. Don't worry, I don't want another one until Chris is finished with school.
5. To be the best mom!
6. To be able to give my husband the bulldog that he wants so bad.
7. Be able to overcome my addiction to reality shows....it's a weakness of mine.
8. I want to be a better member of the church.
8 friends I tag:
1. Jalyce
2. Micah
3. Mandy
4. Heidi
5. Marlyce
6. Brooke
7. Hayley
8. Annie
I'm a little embarrassed that you all know how utterly boring and repetitive my life is. Oh well, at least I like my husband and kids and we can all be bored together.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I don't know if I need to do the tag because my answers are close to all the same. Except I think you are a lot more productive than me in your day, and I don't want any more babies.

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Happy belated Halloween you guys! Speaking of potty training...how do you potty train a boy??? Just thinking that it might be just around the corner for Tre!

Spence and Car said...

Carrie you are the best! i love that we found each other via the blog world...maybe i'll be better at keeping in touch this way! your family keeps getting cuter and cuter!! and ps you are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

carrie!

holy cow how the heck are ya??? This blogging world is so great because you can reconnect to long lost pals!!! Your family is beautiful!!! It was fun to read about you guys :) hope you don't mind if I keep in touch! you can check out my blog too if you want. www.stallings-family.blogspot.com .

<3 Julia

Jodi said...

CARRIE!!!! Your family is sooo adorable. I miss hanging out with you. Just reading your blog makes me laugh.

Jess Hammond said...

CARRIE! AHHHHHH! I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THAT I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG! COME AND VISIT MINE.

Marlyce said...

As a thanks for the tag, I am tagging you back. You'll have to check my blog to get the scoop.